Outraged by Thieves - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Outraged by Thieves

Anyone up for an old thread? elime, you might be the only one who remembers this......
    goldenhtr and JerseyJeeper like this.
    Regards...Wes
    In the Stable: 73 Honda CT90,81 Honda CT110,81 Honda CT70,04 Yamaha TW200,07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

Ha! Ha!
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

I usually catch those partway through...had me right 'till the end.... LOL

Stuff like that is handy for finding problems you didn't know existed. This one was caught in the nick of time:

Dear _____,
    I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs are phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them.." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide next to the garage behind my boat so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the boat, that I noticed some hairline cracks in my gelcoat, right where the hull meets the transom of my boat.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take the boat to the shop for repairs?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by underthewheel View Post
    yes these story is funy, but not becos reasen mention.i find it funy that you take the time to rite all these stuff out four no parteculer reasen,other than you got two much time on you hand.

if these were a true storey, tho you mite reconsider too uses a wepon, and just call polices.i get into some trouble four confronting and the shooting a yung man in my werkshop a few yers back and spend lots off dollers and sum jailtime.from now on i not shooted anyone befor i call the polices becos they always name you the bad guy.

fontintown firmarshel,

tenny
    Is this also a joke? Sure n shit I can't tell.
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

I had forgotten all about it but re read it and was sucked in once again. Hook, line, and sinker! Anyway, getting serious, get a 55 tooth steel sprocket.
    Tweaker likes this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Quote Originally Posted by GCFishguy View Post
    I usually catch those partway through...had me right 'till the end.... LOL

Stuff like that is handy for finding problems you didn't know existed. This one was caught in the nick of time:

Dear _____,
    I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs are phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them.." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide next to the garage behind my boat so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the boat, that I noticed some hairline cracks in my gelcoat, right where the hull meets the transom of my boat.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take the boat to the shop for repairs?
    Just buy a new boat from your joint checking and savings account and put it in your brothers name then dump the wife. If she fights you just give her the old boat, they're just Cracks!

GaryL
    mhomadness and goldenhtr like this.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

2006 TW200
    2006 XT225
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks
    1974 Boston Whaler Montauk
    1989 Lowe Lunker

Can't say I remember that thread, but I do remember the author. Good to see you're still kickin Wes.
    littletommy and goldenhtr like this.
    Take care my Friend.........

Dark humor is like food.

Not everyone gets it.

good one, I followed right up to the... mmm... end, as I remembered a trip we made to Edmonton- chuck, and I was stupid enough to park my pickup in the back lane with the front facing out. needless to say, in the morning I had to make a trip to sears for a new diehard before the trip home. I installed an alarm in the truck before I ever crossed the border into alberta again!
    Greg
    2014 TW200
    2016 bolt
    1981 honda ct110
    1973 honda ct90

Northern Vermont, at the end of a dirt road
    Often read blogs when I have insomnia.
    Sorry, didn't laugh either.
    Perhaps get a new steal sprocket (sic)?
    Ride long & prosper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links