TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Colorado members -- motorcycle jack

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  jtomelliott49 
#1 ·
CO members, particularly those within a reasonable distance from Colorado Springs, I recently got a craftsman 1500lb capacity motorcycle jack. If any of you need to use it, please PM me and we will arrange it. Also, if you are lacking in garage space/tools/know-how, let me know and we can arrange a "fix the bike" day as long as you can get it down here (and if it's a fix that you're unsure of, I'm comfortable with attempting it).

Going to put this in my sig so it is easily seen for future reference.

#3 ·
#4 ·
I can't see if the link is working in my sig. Are we unable to see our own sigs?

ETA:
Never mind, now I see it. Odd. I'm on another forum which uses the same software and it backfills sigs on old posts. Guess not on here? :)

#7 ·
Wrench and rides or bike fix it days are the way to go. As most of us have or will learn, once you do a particular fix the second, third and fourth time it becomes so simple. Having the jack and the right tools is yet another of the major benefits of these gatherings. The only draw back that I see is that sometimes 2 heads are better than one but 3, 4 and 5 heads tend to collide with one another as in too many cooks spoil the broth.
I appreciate having help and company when doing repairs but not so much having second, third and fourth opinions and guidance.

GaryL

#8 ·
I am just now seeing this thread, and wish I lived close to you. I struggle with trying to be my own mechanic. Your generosity is appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.