TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Forum User Demographic Survey

80K views 175 replies 137 participants last post by  Gdcpony 
#1 ·
I made a little survey form which you can fill out, (or not), that asks some basic questions we can use to determine what a typical TW rider (or at least a typical TW forum visitor) "looks like." It does not ask for your name nor collect any personal data about you, sign you up for anything, send you spam, or do anything else you might not want. It's just a "for fun" little survey to see what the typical TWer is like.

There is one "fill in the blank" field where you can write in anything you might like us to know. If you have any suggestions on other questions we might want to add to the form, let me know.

Have a look and fill it out if you'd like.

TW200 Forum Users Demographic Survey

The results are continually updated, so if you'd like to have a look, this is where you can see them --

TW200 Forum Demographic Survey - Results

>> Just a note - I've updated the survey so now that if you have a 2011, 2012, or 2013 (are they out yet?) TW, you can play too!! <<<

See less See more
#6 ·
Done

#10 ·
So I'm as "old as dirt" , HUH???

Reactions: Logger74
#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
Done.

Proto-dirt had interesting qualities, didn't it?. It was far softer, you could ride much faster on it and it had the magical ability to heal bones quicker.

I miss it.

Am I wearin' a hat?

#18 ·
You folks are amazing! This has been posted less than 24-hours and so far we've had 41 replies. If you haven't completed the survey, do it and we'll update the results again when we have more numbers. Thanks!

This link should take you to a nice representation of the >> SURVEY RESULTS << This link is dynamic and will update as new responses are added.

(I've edited this post and eliminated the text entry results as the link works fine. Also, as of 9/10/10, we are up to 63 entries. I hope we'll see more now that the site is operational again - looks like it was down for a day or so).

#21 ·
#22 ·
Why 2 washingtons

Where you you Live?

Where you you Live?

California - 18.7% 8

Idaho - 8.11% 3

Washington - 5.41% 2

Pennsylvania - 5.41% 2

Tennessee - 5.41% 2

MN - 5.41% 2

Georgia - 5.26% 2

Oklahoma - 2.63% 1

Ontario - 2.63% 1

Washington - 2.63% 1

Arizona - 2.63% 1

England - 2.63% 1

New Mexico - 5.26% 2

Maryland - 2.63% 1

Rhode Island - 2.63% 1

Virginia - 2.63% 1

Alabama - 2.63% 1

Maine - 2.63% 1

Alaska - 2.63% 1

New York - 2.63% 1

Massachusetts - 2.63% 1

Texas - 2.63% 1

Washington DC - 2.63% 1

Ireland - 2.63% 1

#28 ·
I did mine too, but it came back that i was the grand prize winner of a 2011 TW !!! WOW thanks, this is the best contest EVER! Guess I better start studyin' for the skill testing question. Just let me know where I have to claim my prize.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.