Added to the stable...
Close

Well after that wonderful weekend at the REz with Bagger and D, Rainman and Roger..and Tim, I knew that the TW was ultimately the perfect bike for that type of off-roading for both the missus and me. Can't share the one,and the Zombie Stomper is actually too tall being 1.5 to 2 over stock...so we bought a brand new 2012 for Mari. What a cute couple!

vampire slayer? full moon howler? swamp thing ? sure is awfully pretty as it is, what mods are you planning for it? congrats!
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Nice! I hope my lady falls in love with mine and we have to add another to OUR stable. : )B
    Hidden Content

1987 Honda FatCat: Custom metalRear fender, aftermarket lights, wood-accented dash
    2011 Yamaha TW200: Jimbo SHeild, Handguards, Factory rack, Hot Wheels barpad
    2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 300: Cleaned of spash graphics, Roll-over scratch accents intact : )B

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Momma says i don't get to modify her bike...well, that did not work on the Ninja 650, but I will try to honor this request. However....she has a nice 12GA pump she is pretty fond of and may need a carrier installed like the one for my AR....as long as it does not interfere with mounting and dismounting the bike!!

Good for you! The bike looks great.
    If you can't find it, grind it

1990 TW200

Sweet looking ride. I love the silver spokes/black wheel combination.

You ROCK Brother. Sure wish I'd gotten a pic of you and Adam taking it round the sidewalk . . . and the latest pic o the month was two or more on a TW! sigh.

That investment will repay you in . . . wait . . . . . SPADES !!!!!!! Right Rainman ?!?!?!?!

Can you have her leave the 12 pumper at home when she comes here to ride? You know I can't keep my mouth shut . . . . .

Bag
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

Sponosred Links