Who rode their bike today? Where at? How hot or cold was it?? - Page 346
Close

Page 346 of 360 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3594
Like Tree9114Likes

Thread: Who rode their bike today? Where at? How hot or cold was it??

Rode the TW for some errands before I travel for work tonight. Nice to get a few miles in. 62 degrees and sunny here in the great white north. Looks like the grass needs mowed as well!
    2002 TW200
    1998 DR350
    1996 KDX 200
    Riding in and around the great state of Michigan (usually)

IMG_20170414_172837839_HDR.jpgIMG_20170414_172906704_HDR.jpgWas pretty nice here last weekend. The trails are not ready for rippin yet but we were able to run the highway and some gravel. I am very lucky to have so many amazing trails and gravel roads near by and a great friend and riding companion Andrew to share them with.
    Last edited by Peterb; 04-21-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    Mel, Dryden-Tdub, admiral and 7 others like this.

ejfranz, Stig, and I had the same bike pose but in the sand in Moab. Gosh Darn camera of mine, maybe the other 2 have pitchers of it. Glad you can make it out and the sun don't hurt one bit I bet. Snow's good for keeping the beer cold so you got that going for ya!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Since we were camped next to EJ he told us his sand parking trick. I parked my bike in knee high silt once but not on purpose.
    Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper Bars one with risers, DG oval pipes. rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Aserbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

Waiting on a seal from the dealer for the TW (another week ) so broke out the Vee for the first time this year.

Man O Man I love that bike!!! Nuff said.
    LittleTommy Hidden Content

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

While Mrs. Admiral is at "Moms Weekend" at the University with #6 (Dads weekend was in November), after work I went to the TW University.

littletommy, Mel, elime and 12 others like this.

I checked the oil in my new one, went over some bolts and rode it 3 tenths of a mile before I parked it and ordered a new front tire! You all were not kidding about the DEATH WING!
    Tweaker, Peterb, ejfranz and 5 others like this.

I put antifreeze in the wheel hub of the Rokon sidecar for ballast, 2 1/2 gallons of water anti freeze mix. I put the new temporary plates on the machine and fired it up.
    It was about 50 degrees out. I rode into town and filled the aux gas tank for more ballast. It hangs in brackets on the outside of the sidecar and holds 4 gallons. The whole rig is very light and handles poorly without some ballast in the hack. The 4 gallons spare gas is enough to fill the tank 1 1/2 times if I should need it. The machine is 1950s technowledge
    but capable of going most anywhere if you are not in a hurry. I also put a bracket on the bustle to carry one of my wheelchairs and the hack can carry about 800 pounds of cargo.
    While in town getting gas I bought a book shelf to use as a TV stand in my exercise room. After taking the cargo home, I rode around about an hour just to get used to the machine. When I get a steering damper installed it will be a much safer rig. It would be nice to install a TW engine in it to bring it up to par with modern stuff, but that is in the future. When I quit riding it was about 55 degrees. Standard for this time of year here.

I hat the self correcting part of this computer, in rereading I saw that it changed ballast to blast. I does this way too often, many times changing the whole
    meaning of a sentence.
    Last edited by phelonius; 04-22-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Phelonius

Excellent Day of riding. New TW member Dave TW196 rode up from Baltimore today and joined Sean and I for some muddy off road trails.

IMG_7516.JPG
    Sean Dave

IMG_7519.JPG

IMG_7528.JPG

Ruth laid down in the mud

IMG_7529.JPG

Sean enjoyed riding the BW

IMG_7531.JPG
    Hello New Members. Hidden Content Please update in (Settings) (Edit Profile) (Location)where you are from. The best part of our Forum is meeting new members.

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.

Rick

Ken
    I rode around to the store. My brother had put a battery box on the back. I think it looks funny but it sure is handy. No backpack required.

Sponosred Links