Hi! New here! Anyone else like cars and trucks aside from their little tw!? (pics!)
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Hi! New here! Anyone else like cars and trucks aside from their little tw!? (pics!)

Hi! New here! Anyone else like cars and trucks aside from their little tw!? (pics!)

Hey everyone! Figured this would be the best place to say hello. I've always wanted a bike and being 23 now and not living at home for a number of years the chance finally happened when I got my hands on an 02 TW! Mom still isnt happy but yet she still gloats to people about my car "racing" (Drifting) and my truck haha.

Glad this is my first bike, its been super fun and is a riot around town! Dad had a really nice 78' CB 550 Four that I wanted and almost had when they moved once but mom sold it under me! Maybe one day!

Anyways Im also a big car guy. Had/build a 94 VW Golf with a HX35 on it that blew it up haha, owned a RHD 85' Toyta Levin that got me into drifting and then got a foxbody and kept on drifting. Was into foxes for 2-3 years and had my fun. With growing up this summer I sold the fox body and put cars on hiatus for a while while I delt with saving for a house and paying for my truck. Although I bought a 2011 Raptor last fall so it isnt so bad. Having a TW is really nice, its a good cheap kick in the pants compared to everything else I've owned.

Hope to be around here for a while! Dont think I'll ever outgrow or sell the tw after seeing what a lot of people are doing to them and the places they've been!

Fred and Hekkler like this.

According to Mud bug its a BIG bike!!!!!!!! Ooooo sorry.... you're new here may not have read that yet. Hello & welcome great people and lots of info here. love my TW but can't come pair it to my 71 CHEVELLE rag top well Ok save myself yes I still get wind in my hair...just can't go as FAST!!!!!
    Cipher likes this.

For the most part, I don't speak for everyone of course, we are past the age of testosterone. Just some good ol boys and gals having a good time on our little outrageously fun TW's. Besides, if you bend a plastic fender it doesn't hurt near as bad as replacing fender on that nice truck and a lot cheaper to ride around in the sun and exploring places you can't possibly see unless you like walking.
    TWilight, Purple, Peterb and 3 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

rbm
    Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the forum. That video was cool, looks like a blast .....BUT, I am so glad you're doing this on a closed course or track and wearing helmets. I have kids your age in my neighborhood that think they're the next Paul Walker and when they do this stuff on my street (a block from an elementary school and a middle school) I want to Spartan kick them in the head haha. But I will say if drifting was around when I was your age, I'd probably be doing it too.
    Be safe my friend!
    dette, Cipher and Dryden-Tdub like this.

My other toys....

[IMG][/IMG]

My 66 Delta 88.
    Hekkler and Cipher like this.
    An idiot with a thesaurus is still an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmgm37 View Post
    My other toys....

I love all of those, is that military rig a Kaiser? I used to have a 70 bronco not near as nice as yours but man I wish I still had it. Mine had the wiper motors connected to some crazy linkage near where the visors would be. If you stuck your hand in it....it hurt. The other type was a vacuum system.
    <----Super jelly

Wow some wicked toys around here! I dont have an issue putting fenders on a truck when I can afford it! Although after two weeks with the truck I did have it down some Jeep trails lol. Had to go out at least once on em! I'd like to get a 60's mustang to break and fix down the road. Next project for sure!

Thanks for the props on keeping it safe. I've had my fun and done my more then fair share of dumb things and was lucky to learn the hard way (Not too hard though!) that there is a TIME AND PLACE for everything hah!

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkler View Post
    I love all of those, is that military rig a Kaiser? I used to have a 70 bronco not near as nice as yours but man I wish I still had it. Mine had the wiper motors connected to some crazy linkage near where the visors would be. If you stuck your hand in it....it hurt. The other type was a vacuum system.
    <----Super jelly
    It is a 1968 kaiser M35A2 with a Multifuel motor. It was originally the typical Deuce and a Half with dual rear axles but I bobbed it by removing 1 axle, shortening the frame 3' and putting a M105 trailer box on it to make a more convenient pickup.

Fred, Hekkler, Ebbanflood and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links