Ripley's Believe it or Not. - Page 118
Close

Page 118 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1319
Like Tree3846Likes

Thread: Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Maybe Gayla got her hippo but Janis never did get her Mercedes Benz. Rest easy Pearl, you were loved by all of us.
    Phelonius

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Well, she had a Porsche.

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    Maybe Gayla got her hippo but Janis never did get her Mercedes Benz. Rest easy Pearl, you were loved by all of us.
    littletommy likes this.

LittleTommy Hidden Content

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ripley's sure does keep it's content fresh. Joey the Squirrel Story just happened here in our neck of the woods, or should I say house, just a couple months ago. The story was picked up all over the world which is why I guess it made Ripley's Believe it or not files.

Meridian police: Joey the indoor pet squirrel stops teen burglar | KBOI

He's lucky they didn't have a hipponoceris for a pet.
    Phelonius

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

There is no such thing as a trillion time colder than liquid nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen is 320 degrees below zero F. Absolute zero is 459.67 degrees below zero F.
    459.67 F. degrees below zero is absolute zero which is the absence of ALL heat and the absence of ALL energy. At 459.67 below zero nothing exists because at that temperature electrons will not even orbit their atoms, hence not even matter of any kind can exist at that temperature. Those scientists are telling fibs.
    For instance, 20 below zero is twice as cold as 10 below zero. Therefore something twice as cold as 459.67 degrees would be 919.34 degrees below zero.
    Mater would cease to exist long before that was achieved, much less a trillion times colder that liquid nitrogen which is merely 320 degrees below zero.
    How do I know this you may ask? I was once a cryogenic engineer who ran a plant that made liquid nitrogen. Incidentally your TW would be very hard to start at the temperature of liquid nitrogen.
    Last edited by phelonius; 04-25-2017 at 08:28 AM.
    Phelonius

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    I was scratching my head when I read the "trillion" sentence.

Thank you for sharing that.

Liquid nitrogen?
    That must have been a cool job.

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    There is no such thing as a trillion time colder than liquid nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen is 320 degrees below zero F. Absolute zero is 459.67 degrees below zero F.
    459.67 F. degrees below zero is absolute zero which is the absence of ALL heat and the absence of ALL energy. At 459.67 below zero nothing exists because at that temperature electrons will not even orbit their atoms, hence not even matter of any kind can exist at that temperature. Those scientists are telling fibs.
    For instance, 20 below zero is twice as cold as 10 below zero. Therefore something twice as cold as 459.67 degrees would be 919.34 degrees below zero.
    Mater would cease to exist long before that was achieved, much less a trillion times colder that liquid nitrogen which is merely 320 degrees below zero.
    How do I know this you may ask? I was once a cryogenic engineer who ran a plant that made liquid nitrogen. Incidentally your TW would be very hard to start at the temperature of liquid nitrogen.
    Purple and littletommy like this.

mhomadness likes this.

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Where it gets elected to office.

Sponosred Links