What's Your Favorite Invention? - Page 7
Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: What's Your Favorite Invention?

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    Motorcycle Boots. Don't wear Crocs or any other non protective shoes.

GROSS

Attachment 86593
    Holy Hell!! Id be interested to know the details of that horror show... Mostly so i never get within a mile of it!
    Peterb and TopPredator like this.

Given your forum name, I guess you would!!

That is a horrible pic!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    Holy Hell!! Id be interested to know the details of that horror show... Mostly so i never get within a mile of it!
    TopPredator likes this.
    LittleTommy Hidden Content

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hahaha you may have something there! That looks like acid ate it or some other equally awful accident. Truly nightmarish
    littletommy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'd like to know how it happened to, or maybe I don't...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    Hahaha you may have something there! That looks like acid ate it or some other equally awful accident. Truly nightmarish
    LittleTommy Hidden Content

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

When I was 21 in the hospital getting my tonsils out there was a young guy in the next bed that had jumped on his motorcycle with flip flops on to go to 7/11. He took a turn too wide and clipped a parked car. The result was one of his feet went into the rear wheel spokes and ground off his heel like that pic. They weren't sure he would ever walk on it again. Everyday they took him to get it a braided in hot water. Needless to say they were injecting him with powerful pain meds right before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    That was NOT necessary Rick!!!!!!!!!! You now owe me one Veggie burrito from Dunkin Donuts because I just lost my appetite.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes I suppose.

Tom
    Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper Bars one with risers, DG oval pipes. rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Aserbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

That doesnt sound like any fun at all!
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.

Senior Member old w/2 many guns & bikes's Avatar
    I've ridden with flip flops. I think it's funny when friends who have ridden without helmets are aghast at the thought.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.

363949-MVC-019S.JPGP1000180.JPGP1000613.JPGP1000610.JPGNot really true inventions, just a couple things to make like a bit easier. The track on the tractor, which I made a full set both front and rear to keep from getting flats while mowing some very thorny trees, the firetruck that I converted from a tanker to a flatbed dump, the conveyor that was converted from a hay conveyor to use for wood, and the oiler of course for the TW chain. In the background you can see the woodsplitter on the tractor. As Momadness can testifiy, it can keep a person chucking wood. The winch on the small tractor works well. It is electric and it also has a coupler for a ball hitch for trailers. My larger John Deere has a hydraulic winch for the rear I use for logging now and then. In this pic I just put the tongs on over the ball hitch and the gal took it away. Toys, oh my do I have toys lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by plumbstraight; 03-19-2017 at 11:30 PM.

You got wood too.
    Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper Bars one with risers, DG oval pipes. rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Aserbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    363949-MVC-019S.JPGP1000180.JPGP1000613.JPGP1000610.JPGNot really true inventions, just a couple things to make like a bit easier. The track on the tractor, which I made a full set both front and rear to keep from getting flats while mowing some very thorny trees, the firetruck that I converted from a tanker to a flatbed dump, the conveyor that was converted from a hay conveyor to use for wood, and the oiler of course for the TW chain. In the background you can see the woodsplitter on the tractor. As Momadness can testifiy, it can keep a person chucking wood. The winch on the small tractor works well. It is electric and it also has a coupler for a ball hitch for trailers. My larger John Deere has a hydraulic winch for the rear I use for logging now and then. In this pic I just put the tongs on over the ball hitch and the gal took it away. Toys, oh my do I have toys lol.

Sweet setup. To bad you live so far away I would enjoy helping you play with your toys.
    Hello New Members. Hidden Content Please update in (Settings) (Edit Profile) (Location)where you are from. The best part of our Forum is meeting new members.

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.

Rick

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponosred Links