Global Warming...Ha!!! - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Global Warming...Ha!!!

Its been a decade or more since A$$hole Algore's movie came out. Its main premise was the seas were going to rise 18 feet. I have been to the coast and the ocean is exactly where it has always been. It hasn't risen even one foot.

Now, if they got that one little fact wrong, that the oceans would rise 18 feet, what else did they get wrong?
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Maybe it will rise 18 feet on the last day, sort of like it did for Noah.
    TopPredator likes this.
    Phelonius

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    Maybe it will rise 18 feet on the last day, sort of like it did for Noah.
    Well if that happens, it further disproves "Man made global warming" thus proving once again that Al Gore spews more methane from his pie hole than all of the cows in California.

Tom
    Never, in the history of mankind, have lives, less lived, been so well chronicled.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

just because we won't be around to see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening, or affect those we care about.
    ejfranz and Rhodetrip like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    just because we won't be around to see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening, or affect those we care about.
    I respect your views on this and I suppose it all boils down to trust. I for one do not trust those people who are advancing the narrative of "Man made global warming". So many of these people were also involved in the coming "Ice age" theories of the seventies. Alarmists on both sides tend to cloud the realities of today. I just do not see ANY of the catastrophic effects that we have all been promised would have happened by now. I suppose a healthy belief in God helps me with my skepticism of man.

Tom
    silverwing, scotti158 and Ken like this.
    Never, in the history of mankind, have lives, less lived, been so well chronicled.

agree to disagree if we must.

ironic that the biggest believers in climate change and those doing the most to deal with the impact: the department of defense. yep they worry about sea level rise and changing weather patterns. fight over oil? ha, nothing compared to fighting over lack of water from shrinking glaciers.

maybe wth their proposed extra $50 billion they can convince a few more people.

totally different topic: i've always loved your tag line: wanna watch my brush my teeth or tie my shoes?
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    agree to disagree if we must.

ironic that the biggest believers in climate change and those doing the most to deal with the impact: the department of defense. yep they worry about sea level rise and changing weather patterns. fight over oil? ha, nothing compared to fighting over lack of water from shrinking glaciers.

maybe wth their proposed extra $50 billion they can convince a few more people.

totally different topic: i've always loved your tag line: wanna watch my brush my teeth or tie my shoes?
    I have no real argument with the fact that the earth is trending warmer at this point in time. Lots of common ground to be found on this topic. The real disparity revolves around just how much humans have had/could have on changing it. I do my part in saving the earths resources and encourage others to do the same but in MY OPINION reducing the volume of trash and toxic waste we humans generate seems a far more approachable topic that would greatly impact the health of the planet than carbon emissions.

Tom
    scotti158 and joeband like this.

Ya, I can see how this would have nothing to do with global warming. COME ON!HE_World.png
    and hope those are Fireflies cause Fireflies don't throw off any heat, right?
    earth_lights_lrg.jpg
    Last edited by Motoad; 03-20-2017 at 08:24 AM.
    ejfranz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Motoad View Post
    Ya, I can see how this would have nothing to do with global warming. COME ON!HE_World.png
    and hope those are Fireflies cause Fireflies don't throw off any heat, right?
    earth_lights_lrg.jpg
    The graph that you have provided and in the context that you have used it prove that the earth has never been warmer than it is today then? Well I guess I have been proven wrong. Thank you.

Tom
    scotti158 likes this.

No problem. But seriously, I never said that. The earth has been a ball of fire on several occasions, I think. The graph, of course, shows a population explosion. That's a lot of campfires.
    Last edited by Motoad; 03-20-2017 at 09:06 AM.
    Ken likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponosred Links