Global Warming...Ha!!! - Page 4
Close
         
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Global Warming...Ha!!!

  1. #31
    Ken
    Ken is offline
    Senior Member Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    460
    I think I watched Chasing Ice on Netflix.
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

  2. #32
    Senior Member elime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    5,775
    I subscribe to the George Carlin philosophy of global warming.......his idea makes sense.

    joeband, admiral, Xracer and 3 others like this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

  3. #33
    Senior Member Hoot Gibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Grand Lake Ohio
    Posts
    3,980
    I really could care less if it's "Warming"....{anybody that knows me, as a science guy that I was in a previous life, think that Man Made Climate Change is a Crock of $hit...with the $ for taking cash for their fake science from the taxpayers}...I freaking hate riding or doing much of anything outdoors these days when it's below 60{f} ...so if the temps rise a bit over the next decade or so I might have left ...I Say "GREAT"

    Hoot after 3 days of riding around southern Indiana in 90+ degree heat and humidity to match....Beers and Cigars take care of the problem...Bring on the Freaking Heat...I'm Ready!

    3D Garage (1).JPG
    Dryden-Tdub and elime like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

    Hidden Content

    TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Member Skooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    55
    They replaced the term "global warming" with "climate change" to make it more ambiguous and harder to disprove. After all, climate change has always been a natural condition of the planet, manmade or otherwise. Flat maps are also misrepresentations because the earth is NOT flat. Check a globe and you'll see just how much is water and how little is populated, and a smaller portion still by industrialized "polluters" like us. Better yet, turn your globe upside down (southpole up) and get an even better sense how much of the earth is water. Always try to balance elitist academic snobbery with common sense.

    While I'm at it, does everyone realize the earth didn't get heavier after they built all those skyscrapers in New York?
    Dryden-Tdub and Hoot Gibson like this.

  6. #35
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    5,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooter View Post
    They replaced the term "global warming" with "climate change" to make it more ambiguous and harder to disprove. After all, climate change has always been a natural condition of the planet, manmade or otherwise. Flat maps are also misrepresentations because the earth is NOT flat. Check a globe and you'll see just how much is water and how little is populated, and a smaller portion still by industrialized "polluters" like us. Better yet, turn your globe upside down (southpole up) and get an even better sense how much of the earth is water. Always try to balance elitist academic snobbery with common sense.

    While I'm at it, does everyone realize the earth didn't get heavier after they built all those skyscrapers in New York?
    Your last sentence reminded me of one of my favorite videos of all time!




    This guy is a lawyer who practiced law for 25 years!?!?


    Tom
    Last edited by Dryden-Tdub; 03-21-2017 at 02:18 PM.
    admiral, Skooter, Fred and 2 others like this.
    Never, in the history of mankind, have lives, less lived, been so well chronicled.

  7. #36
    Senior Member admiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sand Hollow, ID
    Posts
    9,281
    Um, he ah, um, didn't, ah, um, express, us, ah, himself, ah, very well.

    Nor, um, ah, did, ah, um he, ah seem, um, to be ah, um, very, ah, how do um you say ah, knowledgeable!

    I wasn't aware Islands could tip over if their population grew to be too much. For the sake of Georgians (the U.S. Georgians) I hope this video was a fake.
    elime likes this.


  8. #37
    Senior Member scotti158's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Groton, NY
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Your last sentence reminded me of one of my favorite videos of all time!




    This guy is a lawyer who practiced law for 25 years!?!?


    Tom
    That has actually happened, it was the on the opposite page from the " Spontaneous Combustion Consumes Entire Village".
    Last edited by scotti158; 03-22-2017 at 09:42 AM.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

    1996 Yamaha TW200

    1995 Kawasaki KLR650

    2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

  9. #38
    Senior Member Hoot Gibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Grand Lake Ohio
    Posts
    3,980
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Um, he ah, um, didn't, ah, um, express, us, ah, himself, ah, very well.

    Nor, um, ah, did, ah, um he, ah seem, um, to be ah, um, very, ah, how do um you say ah, knowledgeable!

    I wasn't aware Islands could tip over if their population grew to be too much. For the sake of Georgians (the U.S. Georgians) I hope this video was a fake.
    Not Fake...this clown, along with Maxine Waters, are living proof "you can't fix stupid" ...
    goldenhtr and elime like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

    Hidden Content

    TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

  10. #39
    Senior Member Xracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,726
    This person was voted into office? Makes me wonder who's dumber?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 10:17 AM
  2. Global Rakuten? anyone? anyone? Bueller?
    By badcat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 07:44 PM
  3. Clutch Slip While Warming Up
    By BRug14468 in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2014, 03:52 AM
  4. Cabin Fever Breakout - Where's Global Warming When You Need It!
    By admiral in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:13 PM