HF lawsuit - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: HF lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by peruano View Post
    If you all are satisfied with false advertising by HF, you might be almost happy for awhile with our current President.
    I'm thrilled we finally have a man with all his man parts in the WH and so far he hasn't done any false advertising and is keeping promises which in and of itself is unheard of in American politics.

GaryL
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

2006 TW200
    2006 XT225
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks
    1974 Boston Whaler Montauk
    1989 Lowe Lunker

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    I'm thrilled we finally have a man with all his man parts in the WH and so far he hasn't done any false advertising and is keeping promises which in and of itself is unheard of in American politics.

GaryL
    Hey GaryL I sure wish we had the Kenyan Fool and his Tranny Wife back, don't you? They hated America, but were good for the occasional Vacation Folder Photo Shoot..
    Last edited by Hoot Gibson; 03-17-2017 at 07:55 AM.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

If you all are satisfied with false advertising by HF, you might be almost happy for awhile with our current President.
    Unless someone is stupid they should shop a HF with their eyes open. I have bought many things there and have been mostly happy with them. Most of the things I bought I wouldn't have even considered at more regular prices for what would be expected to be (but not always actually) higher quality products. I hate law suits like this and the money grubbing lawyers and their equally greedy clients. "lose hair on chemotherapy for your cancer? Call the law offices of *** you might be entitled to a cash award!"

I hope most everyone who voted for Trump was aware of his obvious faults and short comings but given the alternative in the election - there was no viable alternative.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    Hey GaryL I sure we had the Kenyan Fool and his Tranny Wife back, don't you?
    Nope! I just heard this morning they are out in Hawaii and instructing the Judge there on how to proceed with his order to halt the President's travel ban. That judge and BHO were classmates and BHO and the Judge in MD are also pals. Have we ever heard of a previous President working hard to take down a current President??????? That is as Un American as I have ever seen!

GaryL
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

2006 TW200
    2006 XT225
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks
    1974 Boston Whaler Montauk
    1989 Lowe Lunker

This is the case of a life time for some lawyers while everyone else gets a few bucks back.

When I need something from HF I just go get it. Sale or no sale I don't care -- they are already cheap, I mean reasonably priced. I think frivolous is a good description of this lawsuit.

And I much prefer the present occupant of the White House especially compared to the last one.
    Xracer, GaryL, jtstdub and 1 others like this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

HF is a great toy store for many of us... True some quality/reliability issues do occur sometimes but that is true with lot's of tools n stuff we buy.

As for your quote....

You are listening to the wrong news agency's my friend....

"You can keep your health care plan if you can keep it"

" You can keep your Dr. if you want it".

"Your health care costs are going down by $2500".

I need not say any more than that.

Jim
    GaryL and Hoot Gibson like this.
    Hidden Content 2003 Tw200, 2014 BWS 150, 1969 VW Beetle Baja, 1972 Super Beetle and a 1987 Suzuki Samurai.

Trump and Harbor Freight....They may not be the best but they do get the job done. I just don't know what the return policy is on Trump.
    jtstdub and Hoot Gibson like this.

Many Class Action lawsuits leave a bad taste for me too. I’ve always been aware that HF ‘compare at’ prices are just marketing…a little deceptive but I knew it. I make the decision to buy based on what the item is worth to me and I have a ton of HF stuff. I only posted this for information.

All that being said another class action suit hit close to home for me. Two years ago we had a Frigidaire dehumidifier catch on fire in the basement. It was on the concrete floor, over a drain and didn’t catch anything else on fire...just stunk like hell. It could have been worse though. I just saw where the Chinese manufacturer lost a suit for fires and is ordered to replace the units or reimburse customers.

As distasteful as suits can be, sometimes there’s a need to somehow deal with bad business practices. I’d guess that some of us that got a recall for Takata airbags in our new cars will likely have them replaced.

HF & the President...who'd a thunk? BTW the best man won.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponosred Links