LIzrdbrth Will Post No More...His Last Post Is 7375 - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: LIzrdbrth Will Post No More...His Last Post Is 7375

Only the GOOD...
    To have stood face to face with such an enthusiastic and generous man, by chance, in Primm, Nevada; is a moment to will cherish for the rest of my days.
    Travel well Liz.
    admiral, r80rt and PlacerLode like this.

I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to Russ and his family. He has been the brains, the heart and the soul of this forum for many years.
    admiral, r80rt, PlacerLode and 1 others like this.

My heart is heavy hearing this news and my prayers are with Russ and his family. I've only had the pleasure of meeting him once and he made me feel like a long time friend. The few phone conversations we had were always memorable and often more than an hour and yet he never gave me the feeling that he didn't enjoy every minute sharing stories with me. He had lots of patience with all my stupid oil cooler questions and went out of his way to meet me so I could buy one and then shared much of his experience with the coolers. It was a high wind day in the Cali hi desert and I remember a $20 bill got blown away in the wind and I swear he somehow was able to see where it went and ran about 200 yards around buildings and out into the tundra and caught it leaving me in the dust! It surprises me to think he was not in great health because he could run circles around me. Those of you that know Russ please keep me posted if there is anything I can do to help Russ and his family.
    admiral and r80rt like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I don't post much on this forum, but I read it A LOT! Every time I have some type of question, or need some info I search for it here. It almost never fails, that what ever I'm looking for Lizrdbrth has already answered it. I'm very sorry to hear this. My prayers for him and his family.

Ryan

Thanks for leaving the message Ronnydog..... Enjoyed talking to Russ on the phone a couple of times. He seemed to be someone you would enjoy sitting around a campfire with and chatting about how the planet turned.

Hard to imagine so much sadness can move into one's life in a week or two, but then, it only takes a heartbeat.

Russ really made this forum work for everyone; wit, wisdom, personal insight and a respect for all.

Not sure this will be your last 'Iron Butt' adventure Russ, but certainly the most challenging. Take care my FRIEND........

Purple, the toughest part is your's. Love and memories are truly forever..

Take care my Friend.........

I missed meeting Russ by about a week en route to Mexico. He complained by phone that he wasn't feeling so great: "had a virus". One great guy, great friend, a brother I never got to kick around with. We'll miss him no end. Condolences to all. Ronnydog, thanks for the timely post. -- Roy
    2004 T-dub, 15/50-68 dual sprocket, modded carb, kickstart, weldment footpegs, EK o-ring chain, Shinko 241 front tire, Duro PG rear, Ride-on seal/balance f&r, Pro Taper bars w/ PG grips, folding mirrors, XT350 tank, f&r Cycleracks, Saddlemens gel seat insert, VisionX LED driving lights, TCI pan/guards, 230cc six speed engine/trans, Jimbo Shield (smoke); ongoing monkeyshinin'

Mel
    I only had the opportunity to meet Russ and Purple one time. What a solid, real and down to earth person he is. He was willing to share every last bit of his knowledge with anyone he thought it would benefit. I will feel deprived by not having his greatness available.
    I for one will certainly will be praying for their blessing in these hard times.
    Mel

damn. just this morning i checked on his profile to see when was the last time he had checked in.... i was hoping he and purple were off on some adventure. all my best to russ and purple, as stated he is the heart and brains of this forum.
    Last edited by joeband; 12-16-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sad, sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with Russ and Purple, and their family and friends. If it's his time to go, I hope he doesn't have to suffer more than necessary. Russ has been a good friend to many on this forum. His post count is evidence of his willingness to share his insight, expertise, and friendship. The Lizrdcooler is another example of his selflessness. I doubt he made much money with them; I'm sure they were offered more as a service to us.

Thanks for letting us know, Ronnydog. Hang in there, and if you get a chance to share our love and concern, please do so. Same for you Greenalder.
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

My thoughts go out to you Russ.
    2011 TW200 Hidden Content

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links