LIzrdbrth Will Post No More...His Last Post Is 7375 - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: LIzrdbrth Will Post No More...His Last Post Is 7375

Sad sad news. Russ was a huge help to me when I got my TW. He is a great riding partner, content to go at whatever slow pace others wanted. A great conversationalist too!, I wish we had gone on even more rides and that overland trip up to Nevada that we talked about but were waiting for warmer weather to do.
    JS5owner, admiral, r80rt and 1 others like this.

This is so sad. He is such a stand up human being. I feel VERY lucky to have corresponded, chatted, spoken to and met Russ in person. On a whim, he was at a family event the week of Valentine's day last year and it turned out to be mere blocks away from my house. We spend the better part of the entire day together laughing, wrenching and enjoying each other's time. Plus, I was lucky enough to meet his beautiful bride Purple.

He will always be our Senior Member here. Thinking of you and the good times Russ.russ n brock 2-16-13.jpg
    admiral, r80rt, WERA689 and 2 others like this.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Very sad. I am speechless.
    admiral, r80rt and PlacerLode like this.
    2011 TW200: Protaper Fat Bars, IMS Pegs, Cyclerack, Moose Racing Tail Bag, Cyrca Handguards, VStrom Mirrors, Jimbo Shield, Oxford Heated Grips, ProCycle 15k spring, 2x2cycles rack, seat concepts, Cyclops Adventure Sports LED conversion

2014 BMW F800GS

2007 BMW R1200R

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

his words and knowledge will be with us for a long time. All my best to him and the family
    SeatConcepts,carb mod,Shinko tires,15/50 o-ring chain,custom racks f/r, aluminum luggage,windshield,handguards,heated grips,Clarke tank,high frt fender,led running lights,folding shifter, wide pegs,12v outlets,headlight kill switch,voltmeter,stainless header,2nd brakelight,GPS/phone mount

There are no words to express my heartache at this time for Russ and Gina... While I haven't posted much here I ALWAYS lurk and see Russ's posts. He truly is MR. TDUB in my book. Gina has created a place where she can post news and people can post their love and memories for and to Russ. Go here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/russellaustin You have to "join" to participate but it is good. I just posted some pics of one of my last rides with Russ on my FaceBook page. Here is that link: https://www.facebook.com/JS5owner/me...7186295&type=3

I got to see Russ with Ronnydog today and I must say that he was staring straight into the eyes of the dragon and was strong... not one to back down from any challenge. Dear Lord, hold our brother tight in your grip of GRACE as he rides into your arms. Grant Gina the courage and strength to be by his side... Amen. Jeff (aka JS5Owner)
    2007 TW "Muley": Cyclerack rear, 55 tooth rear sprocket, Duro Power Grip & Shinko SR241, Clarke tank, Ricochet bash plate, Mule hitch pin quick seat removal, Trail Tech Vapor w/ Dashboard, hardwired Garmin 60csx & 205w, 12vdc adaptor, independent high beam off/on and signal beeper, modified seat.

2000 Yamaha V-star 650 Custom - [sold]

2009 Yamaha WR250R - "Willie Boy" the slimmer faster brother of my Muley.

2009 Hidden Content . Wow, what fun on the highway!

So sorry to hear this. Russ's posts had a way of making you feel like you knew him. He is a witty and wise person who will be sorely missed. Praying for a miracle.

A true brother to us all. May his path be smooth with sunny warm skies.

I cant believe I hadnt seen this post till now. Russ is the biggest inspiration of knowledge on this forum to alot of us fellow inmates. If you dont come back you will be truly missed by all of us. I want to say thanks for all of your knowledge and great ideas and answering our many questions. I will put out a prayer for you.

I'm speechless and truly saddened. I've never met him but he sure had a poetic style to his writing and always made me smile. He will be sorely missed.
    JS5owner, admiral, r80rt and 1 others like this.
    Hidden Content

2005 TW200 (SOLD)
    2013 DR650

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. Cherish the moments you have with him. When qwerty left Lzrdbrth took his place as the "leader" on this forum and I will always be thankful for him and his knowledge and advice he has shared. This has to be the hardest time for Purple and I hope she stays strong for the both of them.

Please keep us informed on his condition.
    671tdub, admiral and r80rt like this.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links