TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

best bar risers ?

12K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  joeband 
#1 ·
I would like to get some bar risers . What are the best that give you at least 1" or 2 " would be best ? I would like to not have to change throttle cables and controls. Thanks

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
Best is subjective depending on what criterion(s) you value most. Lowest price, most versatile, best quality,Black, polished or satin aluminum finish? Certainly all the commercial 2" risers seem to work with stock cable lengths with sometimes a little re-routing required depending on hand guard installation. There are a few styles that can be rotated to change fore and aft location of the bars. I would suggest you peruse multiple listings on Amazon for handlebar risers to get familiar with prices and styles that suit you.

#9 · (Edited)
#18 ·
I was able to go 1 5/8 with risers and Pro Taper bars as well, no problems.

#22 ·
How about a couple more pictures of those bars from different angles please?

#25 ·
Thanks bro. Nice. I'm digging that Sherpa in the background too!! I like those!! :D

#28 · (Edited)
Another TW and Sherpa pic for littletommy. View attachment 23345
ha! can't fool me..... those are two different sherpas (... and two different t-dubs) i spy gold rims in the first and silver in the second. ;)

i like those risers. i'm surprised you had enough cable length, mine were seemingly closer to max with just the atv protaper bars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.