Diary of my a custom TW 200 build - Page 13
Close

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Diary of my a custom TW 200 build

I've been told picture's have disappeared from some of my older posts also. I would re-post them if asked or mentioned like here, but I'm guessing no one really looks at them from 4-5 years back anyway.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

How about a current pic of the bike....

Sure thing! Here she is next to an OEM TW.

Check out my custom TW200 build Hidden Content .

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Would actually be great if you could reload these pictures.

Thanks either way for the post

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I've been told picture's have disappeared from some of my older posts also. I would re-post them if asked or mentioned like here, but I'm guessing no one really looks at them from 4-5 years back anyway.
    Admiral, I don't know who told you that, but there were a ton of older posts that helped me several times when I first bought the TW. The "regulars" on here may not look at them, but there are plenty of new folks who stop by that find photos from the older, more experienced crew to be insightful. Not asking you to reload, just making you feel good for having them up to begin with.
    littletommy and admiral like this.
    Hidden Content Midlife Crisis Mode - Activated! Hidden Content
    My 2-Wheel Babies: 2006 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 - 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 - 2011 Genuine Scooter Co Blur 220i - 1996 & 1999 Yamaha TW200
    My Other Recreational Rides: 1991 Bluebird Prison RV - Cheap Kayak - Burning Man Bike

Quote Originally Posted by LuvNot View Post
    Admiral, I don't know who told you that, but there were a ton of older posts that helped me several times when I first bought the TW. The "regulars" on here may not look at them, but there are plenty of new folks who stop by that find photos from the older, more experienced crew to be insightful. Not asking you to reload, just making you feel good for having them up to begin with.
    +1 Sister!! Great attitude!!
    Purple likes this.
    LittleTommy Hidden Content

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hey guys!

I just went through the entire set of photos and re-uploaded all of them! This time, I made sure they were attachments to the posts so that they'll be here as long as this site is here.

Enjoy! My apologies to all of those who looked at broken links for the last couple of years!

- catamount

joeband, Gerry and wrench-puller like this.

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

Once again, an inspiration for all....
    catamount and wrench-puller like this.
    Take care my Friend.........

wow! back from the dead, just for halloween!
    thanks for the updated links, how about the bike... do you still have it? any new mods?
    catamount likes this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hey Joe!

I still have the bike, but the poor thing is collecting dust. We have a couple of kids now, and my free time to ride motos isn't what it once was. I've actually been flirting with the idea of selling it.

My desire to do so comes and goes.

If I keep it, there are two things I would change...

- The exhaust... the 2-stroke exhaust is just slightly too loud. I would and/or will buy FMF's 4-cylinder version.
    - The gearing... I believe I went a little too low on it. I may make a dual rear sprocket for it this winter.

But that's about it! I'm just glad to get the photos back on here... it was embarrassing to see that this thread had so many views (117,000!) with broken photos.

00707_6PXhLh4Sx4V_1200x900.jpg00e0e_7quM1Dywal7_1200x900.jpg00808_gQpwvw7MB7u_1200x900.jpg
    Last edited by catamount; 06-12-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    admiral, joeband and Dryden-Tdub like this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Sponosred Links