Vapor Trail Tech
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shasta County - In the Shadow of Lassen Peak
    There is no model specific to the T-Dub and the generic items are for water cooled+disk brake or air cooled + drum brake. They make one for the TT-R125L which is air cooled and has a disk, wondering if this might be the best choice to make all the features work. Still may have to fab-up a mounting bracket for the speedo etc, but . . .???
    2012 TW200 My hard-working Bike at The Ranch.

Hidden Content

"A helicopter is always trying to commit suicide - it is up to the Pilot to talk her out of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flingwing View Post
    There is no model specific to the T-Dub and the generic items are for water cooled+disk brake or air cooled + drum brake. They make one for the TT-R125L which is air cooled and has a disk, wondering if this might be the best choice to make all the features work. Still may have to fab-up a mounting bracket for the speedo etc, but . . .???

Okay, I answered my own question. Don't know why I didn't see this when I looked yesterday, but there is a T-Dub specific unit number 75-201.

Hidden Content

"A helicopter is always trying to commit suicide - it is up to the Pilot to talk her out of it!"

I have had of these mounted on my TW for over 3 years now. Works perfectly, very easy to install and overall I am very happy with it. Rememeber you need to buy the extra casing that goes around it to hook up your pilot lights. (Neutral, high beam and indicator)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I have had of these mounted on my TW for over 3 years now. Works perfectly, very easy to install and overall I am very happy with it. Rememeber you need to buy the extra casing that goes around it to hook up your pilot lights. (Neutral, high beam and indicator)

Thanks for the endorsement and advice, Grant.

Hidden Content

I'm going to be ordering one of these for my TW, I'm going to have to get their techs to advise me tho on the specific model I need as my TW is NOT stock (mine is liquid cooled ).

z
    Full custom 2008 TW200/250 build pics of my bike... I call her TW (short for "Twice Wicked" for her almost doubled HP Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Newest member of the herd... 1987 Honda CBX250... this bike will become a board tracker this summer

Hidden Content

Bought another bike last fall (2012) ... 1982 Kawasaki KZ305 it's a "mostly done" bobber project I got for practically nothing

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    I'm going to be ordering one of these for my TW, I'm going to have to get their techs to advise me tho on the specific model I need as my TW is NOT stock (mine is liquid cooled ).

z

Liquid cooled!?! Wow, that's cool - no, really, I mean COOL. You swapped engines? Pix?

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Flingwing View Post
    Liquid cooled!?! Wow, that's cool - no, really, I mean COOL. You swapped engines? Pix?

Yes it's a full custom Tdub, check my sig for build pics

z
    Full custom 2008 TW200/250 build pics of my bike... I call her TW (short for "Twice Wicked" for her almost doubled HP Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Newest member of the herd... 1987 Honda CBX250... this bike will become a board tracker this summer

Hidden Content

Bought another bike last fall (2012) ... 1982 Kawasaki KZ305 it's a "mostly done" bobber project I got for practically nothing

Hidden Content

Yes it's a full custom Tdub, check my sig for build pics

z

Tried the link - no joy. Try opening the album and you'll see a box in the lower right, click on the "Direct Link" and then paste that link and we should be able to see it. The link in your sig takes me to upload and not to the album, but I suppose it could be me.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Perfect! Thanks. Nice.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links