Pretty darn productive week...
Close

Well, the mail brought all sorts of goodies this past week, and I finally got everything all taken care of as of this evening.

Before:

2006 TW200, LED tail & turn signals, Clarke XT350 tank, hybrid YZ80 forks, CycleRacks rear rack, Ricochet bash plate, TTR225 header, eBay pegs, MSR high ATV bars, Tusk bar risers, Tusk handguards & deflectors, Tusk KX250 stainless brake line, XT225 speedo cable, 14/47 sprockets, Mule-pin seat latches, 130 main, 0.035" shimmed needle, TW34/M6006 meats.

And after:

Needless to say, I have a pretty strong sense of satisfaction right now, and I didn't even pinch the tubes! Can't wait to get her in the dirt now to check out the difference. Hopefully, by this time next week I'll have the XT tank situated, but for now I'm feeling good.

2006 TW200, LED tail & turn signals, Clarke XT350 tank, hybrid YZ80 forks, CycleRacks rear rack, Ricochet bash plate, TTR225 header, eBay pegs, MSR high ATV bars, Tusk bar risers, Tusk handguards & deflectors, Tusk KX250 stainless brake line, XT225 speedo cable, 14/47 sprockets, Mule-pin seat latches, 130 main, 0.035" shimmed needle, TW34/M6006 meats.

Great setup...

PS: I just little bit worry about the bungee code at the left (Chain) side...

If possible, would you try not to pull bungee down close to the chain ....!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Looking great abyssdncr!

How do you like the Baja Designs rear fender and the LED lights?

Do you have a picture of it with the lights on? and another with the break light engaged?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by abyssdncr View Post
    And after:

Needless to say, I have a pretty strong sense of satisfaction right now, and I didn't even pinch the tubes! Can't wait to get her in the dirt now to check out the difference. Hopefully, by this time next week I'll have the XT tank situated, but for now I'm feeling good.

Your bike is looking great. I am in the midst of putting my bashee/blaster shock back on. I had to have a bushing machined for the upper eyeloop and will get that tomorrow. I will be posting soon. Then I will be attempting the front yz/tw hybrid morphing on my T-Dub. This forum is great. The best part is...things are much cheaper to do than working on an old classic car where anything you do usually is at least $500 to start. Keep up the good work.

Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

tell us about the black rims. How did you prep them, and what kind of paint did you use? How is it holding up? No doubt the black rims look much better, especially on the 2006 model.

Sponosred Links