Hennessey hammock setup as requested.
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Hennessey hammock setup as requested.

Hennessey hammock setup as requested.

Since several people have recently shown interest in using a hammock for camping from the TW I figured I would post up these two videos. As you will see they did not go off without a hitch!

Hope this helps with any questions you may have had.

Tom
    Never, in the history of mankind, have lives, less lived, been so well chronicled.

Tom that the perfect setup for mountain camping. Thanks for taking the time to demonstrate your hammock. Very Cool

Thanks for the insight.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm s huge fan of Hennessy hammocks and on our ride and camp adventures I always take my hammock. A lot more comfortable than sleeping on a narrow pad. Nice videos.
    Jeff

Iznajar

Cordoba

Spain

TW200 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff in Iznajar View Post
    I'm s huge fan of Hennessy hammocks and on our ride and camp adventures I always take my hammock. A lot more comfortable than sleeping on a narrow pad. Nice videos.
    Congrats on your retirement... I google earthed your town, that looks like a cool area to live and ride in. What are those orchards...olive trees? The terrain there looks to be quite mountainous and the lake looks amazing. Got any pictures and videos to share?
    Rick

That is a sweet setup. So light and compact, I think I will buy just a cheapie hammock from amazon just to try it once. And if I like it I'll get one like you have.
    I will have to carry a lot of rope to sling it from rocks or boulders though in this area, unless I go up into the mountains.
    But, I wonder is it difficult to get into your sleeping bag in the hammock? It seems like it might be kinda hard. Thanks for going to the time and trouble to post the videos, Bob
    littletommy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bad luck View Post
    That is a sweet setup. So light and compact, I think I will buy just a cheapie hammock from amazon just to try it once. And if I like it I'll get one like you have.
    I will have to carry a lot of rope to sling it from rocks or boulders though in this area, unless I go up into the mountains.
    But, I wonder is it difficult to get into your sleeping bag in the hammock? It seems like it might be kinda hard. Thanks for going to the time and trouble to post the videos, Bob
    Bring a small square of plastic to set on the ground next to the hammock. Take your shoes off then step into your sleeping bag before sitting down into the hammock. It is actually very easy.

Tom

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
    littletommy and bad luck like this.
    Never, in the history of mankind, have lives, less lived, been so well chronicled.

I will post more photos/videos as I have just received my new camera for my handlebars. Living here, everything is so laid back. My TW is great for the trails that surround the lake, I spend hours just exploring new tracks and now a friend has purchased a TW too. The trees are olive trees, this areas main income is olive oil, each tree you see is worth €50 a year in olive oil. Unfortunately wild camping is frowned upon so we have to head for remote areas to camp, another great point for the TW, it goes anywhere. The lake is the largest in Andalucia and is stocked with big mouth bass up to eleven pounds, I fish every week from my kayak.
    Jeff

Iznajar

Cordoba

Spain

TW200 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff in Iznajar View Post
    I will post more photos/videos as I have just received my new camera for my handlebars. Living here, everything is so laid back. My TW is great for the trails that surround the lake, I spend hours just exploring new tracks and now a friend has purchased a TW too. The trees are olive trees, this areas main income is olive oil, each tree you see is worth €50 a year in olive oil. Unfortunately wild camping is frowned upon so we have to head for remote areas to camp, another great point for the TW, it goes anywhere. The lake is the largest in Andalucia and is stocked with big mouth bass up to eleven pounds, I fish every week from my kayak.
    Sounds like you carved out a little piece of Heaven.

Tom...you ready for a road trip Jeff may need our help setting up his hammock.

Jeff when you say each tree is worth 50 Euro is that correct. $56 dollars.
    Dryden-Tdub and littletommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    Sounds like you carved out a little piece of Heaven.

Tom...you ready for a road trip Jeff may need our help setting up his hammock.

Jeff when you say each tree is worth 50 Euro is that correct. $56 dollars.
    I'm in. No way the wife isn't going though! At least according to her

Tom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    littletommy likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links