For Sale - full set of 2013 plastics.
Close
    
    
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member Withdrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9

    For Sale - full set of 2013 plastics.

    main cowl, headlight cowl and front fender.

    white. perfect condition except missing stickers.

    Offer a fair price.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Dustin88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    16
    Would you sale just the front fender and bracket? If so how much?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    5,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin88 View Post
    Would you sale just the front fender and bracket? If so how much?
    If Withdrake wont I will. Front fender and mounting bracket.


    Tom

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Junior Member Pelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Westminster, Ca.
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Withdrake View Post
    main cowl, headlight cowl and front fender.

    white. perfect condition except missing stickers.

    Offer a fair price.
    $150 for everything/

  6. #5
    Senior Member Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Oriani Haiti
    Posts
    185
    I'm confused. This is listed as a full set? Are the side panels included? Or has everything been sold already? Who is selling this, Withdrake, or Dryden? I'm not looking to buy, just trying to clarify the current situation for potential buyers.
    Zack

  7. #6
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    5,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I'm confused. This is listed as a full set? Are the side panels included? Or has everything been sold already? Who is selling this, Withdrake, or Dryden? I'm not looking to buy, just trying to clarify the current situation for potential buyers.
    I just offered up my 2013 front fender and bracket since I added a high mount from pro cycle. Dustin 88 took me up on the offer and that transaction has already been completed. I hope this helps.


    Tom

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 TW200 for sale
    By Raw7s in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 06:36 PM
  2. 2013 dubs on sale
    By Mattw in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:13 AM
  3. Seat, Plastics Fenders and Side Panels & HandGuards For Sale
    By BugSpatteredJacket in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:52 PM
  4. Plastics for sale
    By kennethshaw in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 10:27 AM
  5. WTB: Full Plastics
    By reillyyz125 in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 05:19 PM