Freebies / List your Free Items Here - Page 18
Close

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree425Likes

Thread: Freebies / List your Free Items Here

I have a seat cover and foam from my '13 TW its like new <500mi. Carefully removed no tears just the orig. staple holes. I'd like like to see it go to a member who really needs it. Pay actual shipping from 12803 to you. PM me!

Ok, not sure what happened to the rest of my post! Its like new, no tears, carefully removed, I'd like to see it go to a member who really needs it. Pay actual shipping from 12803.
    admiral, littletommy, Ken and 4 others like this.

Ken
    I now have 2 stock foot pegs only, no mounting brackets, pins or springs. Nothing wrong with them, I just went to wider pegs. I also have a good right hand stock mirror.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ken
    Stock foot pegs no longer available. Given to Padilen. Just realized I also have a stock shift lever. I went to an IMS shifter. To me it was sloppy. Partiality blame my shift shaft after hitting a dog.

Free Custom LED light KIT

I have a highly modded 2006 TW200 that has provided so much enjoyment on the trails, two-tracks, forest roads, and black top of Northern Lower Michigan. Most of the mods i likely would not have done without the help of this forum and a member named lizrdbrth. He patiently helped me with my mods as a new forum member and 1st time motorcycle modder. Even though I never met him, I felt like he was a friend for years. He was very generous with his time, knowledge and experience on the forum. His passing came as a shock.

Free custom LED kit: 1. Please do not respond if you are not going to use it yourself or perhaps give to another forum member for their TW--bad TW karma will be yours if you repost it in the classifieds! 2. Please only post if you knew lizrdbrth or were directly helped by him on the forum--a few words might be nice.

The light kit:
    made for the TW: Lights: Two 10W dimmable optimus prime square long throw led spot lights with 693 usable feet of light (not called light cannons for nothing) these are the best 10w led spots on the market. Electronics: ADV Monster on/off/dimmer wireless remote with receiver. Wire Harness: complete harness made by me for the TW. High quality wire, bullet connectors, in line fuse, baja design on/off handle bar mounted switch. Great care was taken with the connectors using a professional quality crimping set. I can even throw in extra angle aluminum I used for mounting the lights to the lower triple tree where the reflector mounts. Over $300.00 into the kit. Like new with about 20 hrs of use. if installed as set-up, the light can be turned on/off/dimmed with the wireless dimmer and turned on/off with the handle bar switch. photo of bike shows where the lights mount, but those are the old lights--same mounts/location.

I will randomly select a winner from those who respond. Kit is free and I will pay for shipping in the lower 48. This is a small opportunity to repay the forum and honor our friend Lizrdbrth.
    DSCN3895.JPGDSCN3792.JPG

Nice gesture!! God bless you brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by dganey View Post
    I have a highly modded 2006 TW200 that has provided so much enjoyment on the trails, two-tracks, forest roads, and black top of Northern Lower Michigan. Most of the mods i likely would not have done without the help of this forum and a member named lizrdbrth. He patiently helped me with my mods as a new forum member and 1st time motorcycle modder. Even though I never met him, I felt like he was a friend for years. He was very generous with his time, knowledge and experience on the forum. His passing came as a shock.

Free custom LED kit: 1. Please do not respond if you are not going to use it yourself or perhaps give to another forum member for their TW--bad TW karma will be yours if you repost it in the classifieds! 2. Please only post if you knew lizrdbrth or were directly helped by him on the forum--a few words might be nice.

The light kit:
    made for the TW: Lights: Two 10W dimmable optimus prime square long throw led spot lights with 693 usable feet of light (not called light cannons for nothing) these are the best 10w led spots on the market. Electronics: ADV Monster on/off/dimmer wireless remote with receiver. Wire Harness: complete harness made by me for the TW. High quality wire, bullet connectors, in line fuse, baja design on/off handle bar mounted switch. Great care was taken with the connectors using a professional quality crimping set. I can even throw in extra angle aluminum I used for mounting the lights to the lower triple tree where the reflector mounts. Over $300.00 into the kit. Like new with about 20 hrs of use. if installed as set-up, the light can be turned on/off/dimmed with the wireless dimmer and turned on/off with the handle bar switch. photo of bike shows where the lights mount, but those are the old lights--same mounts/location.

I will randomly select a winner from those who respond. Kit is free and I will pay for shipping in the lower 48. This is a small opportunity to repay the forum and honor our friend Lizrdbrth.
    DSCN3895.JPGDSCN3792.JPG
    LittleTommy Hidden Content

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

rbm
    A very generous offer in memory of one of the most generous forum members ever! Russ's posts and advice certainly saved me quite a bit of time and $$ while building up my TW to what it is today. I still haven't mounted my oil cooler but I have one of the original units, will get that mounted this year, hopefully. I'm interested in the light setup, it should make night riding a bit safer with all of the wildlife in the area.

This is a great offer! I would love to be on the list to enter! These would look fantastic on my Wife's 87'
    For those of us who don't win would you mind putting a parts list/plans?

Thanks!

DGaney has upped the bar on just how generous forum members can be, as well as demonstrating just how helpful this place often is.
    Lizrdbrth's spirit lives on!

Please don't enter me in the drawing, I already have lights enough for a Christmas tree.
    Active Thumpers:
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Mr.Gizmo”
    Neglected 2-Smoker Hanger Queens:
    1981 KDX175 Enduro
    1982 YZ250G MX
    Hidden Content

I love this plus I don't need lights. I never met Lizrdbrth but when I first joined this forum I didn't realize he was gone for many months. His contributions and presence were certainly felt by me as I learned about my TW from his many posts.
    Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper Bars one with risers, DG oval pipes. rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Aserbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links