Freebies / List your Free Items Here - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree317Likes

Thread: Freebies / List your Free Items Here

On the way Ernie. I will send you the tracking info when they ship it. They are saying on or around Tuesday the 18th. Hope your butt loves it.

God Bless you too bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holdnon72 View Post
    tommy I will inbox you...thank you and God bless man
    LittleTommy Hidden Content

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Well...I was going to give a old Garmin away that baby sister gave me, but then I charged it up...

I'm keeping it!! These things are cool!!

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I have a book that I'd like to send to a member that is from Kansas who is deeply rooted or has family there.

It is a living history of Northwest and North Central Kansas. It is simply tales from the "Good Old Days".

In January of 2013, folks in Northwest and North Central Kansas were asked to share their memories of the "good old days." They were invited to write letters describing interesting, humorous, unusual, exciting (and even romantic) "happenings" from the past. Many of them were born prior to 1940 and the majority grew up right here in Northwest and North Central Kansas. They were not selected from any particular group or social class, nor were they expected to have any special writing ability or talent. Their stories aren't history in the usual sense. Rather, they entertainingly describe a way of life that will never be seen again such as two hole outhouses, castor oil, rumble seats, party line phones, draft animals, doing laundry by hand and schools with one room. There are dozens and dozens of photos. You may know some of these people if you live there.

Please only respond if you know the area and people there.

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    I have a book that I'd like to send to a member that is from Kansas who is deeply rooted or has family there.

It is a living history of Northwest and North Central Kansas. It is simply tales from the "Good Old Days".

In January of 2013, folks in Northwest and North Central Kansas were asked to share their memories of the "good old days." They were invited to write letters describing interesting, humorous, unusual, exciting (and even romantic) "happenings" from the past. Many of them were born prior to 1940 and the majority grew up right here in Northwest and North Central Kansas. They were not selected from any particular group or social class, nor were they expected to have any special writing ability or talent. Their stories aren't history in the usual sense. Rather, they entertainingly describe a way of life that will never be seen again such as two hole outhouses, castor oil, rumble seats, party line phones, draft animals, doing laundry by hand and schools with one room. There are dozens and dozens of photos. You may know some of these people if you live there.

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Free TW Seat Pan

All - I have a 1987 seat pan that I'll give to anyone in need, you just pay the shipping. On a scale of 1 to 10 is probably a 7, just needs some foam replaced on the bottom. I'll strip the cover and seat foam and just ship the pan if you would like. PM me if you're interested.

IMG_5639.JPG

IMG_5640.JPG
    You can't see it if you're not out there living it!

'94 Rainbow Warrior - not so rainbow any more - Clarke XT350 tank, Lizrdbrth's seat mod, Beer Trap Pegs, Ricochet skid plate and more.

Going through withdrawals, sold my other two TW's, down to one....Uhggghhh! Hidden Content

Anyone from Northwest and North Central Kansas out there??
    Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Bk, So I could order the Seat concepts and add it to that pan for my 2015 TW? That would be perfect. I live right up the mtn from you. I am in McCall. I will also be in Boise on the 9th.
    littletommy likes this.

I purchased it new last year but it is actually a 2013. I am pretty sure they are all the same right?
    littletommy likes this.

Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjoe 007 View Post
    I purchased it new last year but it is actually a 2013. I am pretty sure they are all the same right?

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

LT, I just now saw this KANSAS thing. I am originally from Dodge City, western KS. I now live in Wichita, central KS. My mom was from Plains, northwest KS. Don't know if there would be any relativity here. I've only seen Kansas City members here IIRC.
    Tom in Wichita

78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links