OEM TW Rear Rack - SOLD
Close
    I have an OEM TW200 rear rack that I am getting ready to list on EBay for about $70. They go for $109 new at this auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-TW200...27245163907631

I would be willing to let it go for $50 + actual shipping to a member of the forum.

It's used but in very good solid shape. Scraped on one small spot on the side with some flaking of the paint/powdercoat. Very minimal.

Pictures available. PM if your interested. I'll post to ebay this weekend if it doesn't sell here.

I purchased this and then decided to just get a cyclerack.
    2008 TW200 - Jimbo W/S, Rear Cycle Rack, Magnetic Drain Plug, Wally World Seat Cover, Custom JB Welded Seat Screws. (Desires - Kicker, Raised Handlebars, and Round Headlight)

Sold the rack.
    2008 TW200 - Jimbo W/S, Rear Cycle Rack, Magnetic Drain Plug, Wally World Seat Cover, Custom JB Welded Seat Screws. (Desires - Kicker, Raised Handlebars, and Round Headlight)

Will you share what you got for it? I have two I should sell (help pay for the Cycleracks)
    “One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.”

― Edward Abbey

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE IN SOCAL View Post
    Will you share what you got for it? I have two I should sell (help pay for the Cycleracks)

$60 shipped. Mine was a little scuffed on the side. Nothing huge but needed to be disclosed.

If they are in good shape you should be able to get $70 from what I saw on EBay. EBay fees are off the charts now so expect a hit of 10% + paypal but if you do a completed auction search you see that new ones go for over $100.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    $60 shipped. Mine was a little scuffed on the side. Nothing huge but needed to be disclosed.

If they are in good shape you should be able to get $70 from what I saw on EBay. EBay fees are off the charts now so expect a hit of 10% + paypal but if you do a completed auction search you see that new ones go for over $100.

Good luck.
    I saw a used one on Ebay up to $60 and still not done, with 5 bids. I had no idea...thx
    “One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.”

― Edward Abbey

Sponosred Links