Big Wheel Asking Price - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Big Wheel Asking Price

I have a restored primo that started as a 20 actual mile 350 before restoration I've been offered $8500 from an international buyer I also have an all original ultra primo I'd need $7500 to even consider selling it but would prefer to keep it if I didnt get $10k as I could never replace it. I have several middle of the road riders between $3000 and $4000 though. I try to buy the lower mile units though just like the TW's I buy I dont want the worn out fixer stuff
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

so i see the registration sticker on the green sticker.... is it from '16 or '11 or older?
    back reg would make me want more off.

colors.jpg

and here's that arizona one for comparison and leverage.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/mcy/6097355057.html
    Last edited by joeband; 04-21-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I looked at it today. Only get it if you do the work yourself. Otherwise pass on it.

Man, that shop is empty! I saw the other bikes for sale -- I asked how much but was told they belonged to customers. Oh well, I am not really interested.

While there an old time forum member introduced himself. Igofar I think was his forum name. Small world. We talked a little and then I left. I am fighting a wicked cold right now and wanted to get back home.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Get well brother Tony, we need you around here bro!!
    Quote Originally Posted by elime View Post
    I looked at it today. Only get it if you do the work yourself. Otherwise pass on it.

Man, that shop is empty! I saw the other bikes for sale -- I asked how much but was told they belonged to customers. Oh well, I am not really interested.

While there an old time forum member introduced himself. Igofar I think was his forum name. Small world. We talked a little and then I left. I am fighting a wicked cold right now and wanted to get back home.
    LittleTommy Hidden Content

--In Memory Of--
    Our Fallen Heroes

TW2007
    Lizrdbrth
    TWisty
    RonInBoise
    *Reserved*

Rest In Peace Brothers.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    so i see the registration sticker on the green sticker.... is it from '16 or '11 or older?
    back reg would make me want more off.

colors.jpg

and here's that arizona one for comparison and leverage.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/mcy/6097355057.html
    The AZ one is mine and I'm selling it today so I could change the price to $500 for "leverage" lmao but that would be wrong lol

Hidden Content

I will purchase the next BW that you decide to sell for under $2000 Placerlode. Just message me when it is ready to go. Big smile
    2007 TW200, Cycleracks, Jimbo shield, Tinman Tim racks and tool tube mount, Shinko 244 in 5.10, Protaper ATV mid handlebars, Tusk D-flex hand guards, e-bay steel pegs

My buyer showed up and we put a cup of gas in the old Beast and it fired right up after 20 years sittiing and the guy rode a half mile long wheelie in my storage complex I was to shocked to remember my camera lol. tank held gas carb didnt leak and not a single puff of smoke that machine ran like the day it was new but I was told the old feller who owned it only put 40 miles on it before he died then it just sat. My buyer also says he can get a title on any bike no problem as long as its not on the hot sheet of course
    TW-Brian, littletommy, Ken and 3 others like this.

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponosred Links