Youngster has terrible accident on bike - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Youngster has terrible accident on bike

Never too much Vodka? Nyet!

Then why do so many of those crashes begin with folks attempting left turns from right side of multiple traffic lanes? This technique bugged the dickens out of me when I would drive in Brazil...to make a left turn the unspoken rule was to pull over on extreme right side of road, stop, wait, then begin left turn when hopefully things are safe.
    Lomax likes this.
    Active Thumpers:
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Mr.Gizmo”
    Neglected 2-Smoker Hanger Queens:
    1981 KDX175 Enduro
    1982 YZ250G MX
    Hidden Content

Are you sure its Russia? Looks an awful lot like East Texas after a good snow to me. Pretty sure I have even seen some of these maneuvers before

Brazil doesn't sound like a place that I would want to Drive. I voice my opinion too much when people do stupid things while driving
    Last edited by Lomax; 02-11-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    2007 Yamaha XT225
    2003 Yamaha Banshee 350
    2003 Polaris Sportsman 500
    1985 Honda 350X
    1969 Honda CT90

Brazilians don't have as many gun rights as Texans, however most criminals somehow seem to have them. If you are permitted to own a gun it takes about a year to clear background checks and then it must stay at home, not legally available in your car for road rage revenge or defense. Easier thing is to have a smuggler bring you a sub-machine gun or whatever in from Paraguay. I got stopped once along the border by federal police while they checked me for smuggled guns or a possible bribe.
    Have friends in the state of Espiritus Santos where all the police have been on strike for some weeks. Total sustained chaos and rioting, all banks closed, most businesses closed, no food deliveries so the few markets open until noon are running out of food, if it ain't nailed down it gets robbed or raped. Friends reported today that their nearby police sub-station was one of several blown up or burned. Police are hiding. The federal government did send in some 200 soldiers for the whole state but so few a number aren't very effective. Not like the ol' frontier Texas days of "one Ranger, one riot".
    Last edited by Fred; 02-11-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    Lomax likes this.
    Active Thumpers:
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Mr.Gizmo”
    Neglected 2-Smoker Hanger Queens:
    1981 KDX175 Enduro
    1982 YZ250G MX
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

This saga saga justifies its own thread. Very interesting. Best wishes to your friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Brazilians don't have as many gun rights as Texans, however most criminals somehow seem to have them. If you are permitted to own a gun it takes about a year to clear background checks and then it must stay at home, not legally available in your car for road rage revenge or defense. Easier thing is to have a smuggler bring you a sub-machine gun or whatever in from Paraguay. I got stopped once along the border by federal police while they checked me for smuggled guns or a possible bribe.
    Have friends in the state of Espiritus Santos where all the police have been on strike for some weeks. Total sustained chaos and rioting, all banks closed, most businesses closed, no food deliveries so the few markets open until noon are running out of food, if it ain't nailed down it gets robbed or raped. Friends reported today that their nearby police sub-station was one of several blown up or burned. Police are hiding. The federal government did send in some 200 soldiers for the whole state but so few a number aren't very effective. Not like the ol' frontier Texas days of "one Ranger, one riot".
    Lomax likes this.
    XT225 - 1999 Serow... (Now in the Coral!) Yay
    TW200Z - 2010
    BW200 - 1986
    TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 - 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponosred Links