Pre-Boonville Shakedown Ride - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Pre-Boonville Shakedown Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Aren't we all? Attachment 83153
    This bus is on the Forest Service Road between Burgdorf and French Creek before the major descent to the Salmon River. This bus is now on the IDBDR route (Idaho Backcountry Discovery Route) which is evidenced by all the riders in the photo. Everyone riding the IDBDR takes a picture of this bus.

This is the picture I took and is located in my thread in the Test Thread Area where I was testing in MSPaint. You can see the bus has been further vandalized since the time I took the picture somewhere around 2008-2010.
    littletommy, mhomadness and Fred like this.

I figured Admiral would be familiar with the old bus on F.R. 246, just thought someone took a great picture with all the bikers, helps get thread back on Admiral's theme ( sort of). Sorry for the Hi-Jack Kris. Poor old bus is really getting beat up.114167344.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fred; 02-28-2017 at 07:01 PM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content

i just watched "into the wild" with my students... i was thinking of a different bus.

i sure hope this ride is planned as a COMPLETE loop mike
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Cris McChandless's one on Alaska's Stampede Trail is a bit more famous than Kris's one on the road from the Salmon to Burgdorf Hot Springs. Neither one would I want to winter over inside.Bus-142_Magic-Bus_Alaska_Into-the-Wild_2007-540x350.png
    littletommy and admiral like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    i just watched "into the wild" with my students... i was thinking of a different bus.

i sure hope this ride is planned as a COMPLETE loop mike

Watching movies with the students? Only movies we got to watch were ones about drugs and VD! Oh, and film strips!

My sister is a teacher also and she has shown here class some of my video's. I'm assuming the one's I don't swear in but I could be mistaken on that part!

I've read both the book and watched the movie. It's been a few years but I'd like to see the movie again.

Make sure your students know how lucky they are to a. be able to watch "good" movies in school, and b. they have you as a teacher willing to show them the movie.

Burgdorf bus would be much more mysterious if it was down the shown logging road several miles. In truth in can easily be seen from the main forest service road, hence all the pictures.

littletommy likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponosred Links