How TW200 CRAZY are you - PROVE IT! - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: How TW200 CRAZY are you - PROVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJeeper View Post
    The only thig crazy about that is admitting it! LOL btw that's how I got this last one 'dubby' ... well worth it.
    Well it was a '15 which I bought in '16 because obviously it sat there for months and I was the first sucker to come along with a checkbook and no brain. But hey, you don't have to have a brain to be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Skooter View Post
    Well it was a '15 which I bought in '16 because obviously it sat there for months and I was the first sucker to come along with a checkbook and no brain. But hey, you don't have to have a brain to be happy!
    Ha I'm crazier. I pre-ordered my 2010 in 2009, December to be fair. TW's in good condition are hard to come by around me.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJeeper View Post
    Ha I'm crazier. I pre-ordered my 2010 in 2009, December to be fair. TW's in good condition are hard to come by around me.
    If your TW is that old, you'd be crazy not to go ahead and order a new one, and while you're at it ask if there's a 30th anniversary edition you can pay extra for.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

If your TW is that old, you'd be crazy not to go ahead and order a new one, and while you're at it ask if there's a 30th anniversary edition you can pay extra for.
    Now that was FUNNY!

Tom
    Never, in the history of mankind, have lives, less lived, been so well chronicled.

Seriously, there should be a 30th anniversary edition. I'm not crazy enough to pay $600 extra for a few stickers but I'm sure somebody is.

Now your talkin!

How about reading the TW forum on SAT internet while on a cruise ship in the Bahamas?

On my real test for my TW craziness. Did a base gasket job on my motor 2 weeks after back surgery when i was still on bed rest because i was bored and needed something to do. I then decided i had to take it for a ride just to see how it ran after during a snowstorm and almost dumped it... Ill post some video of the quick ride when i get home.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jb882 View Post
    How about reading the TW forum on SAT internet while on a cruise ship in the Bahamas?

On my real test for my TW craziness. Did a base gasket job on my motor 2 weeks after back surgery when i was still on bed rest because i was bored and needed something to do. I then decided i had to take it for a ride just to see how it ran after during a snowstorm and almost dumped it... Ill post some video of the quick ride when i get home.

You are addicted my friend... addicted... !

If there were girls in bikinis anywhere on that ship then those folks at The Institution aren't doing a very good job and need to lock you back into the padded cell they let you out of.

Umm - that is nuts! If you dumped it, imagine the pain explaining yourself to the doctors and nurses...again. HA!
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links